Are you a person that loves to solve a problem? Pointing out things that people overlooked that could’ve been catastrophic if missed? A person that plays nice with both humans and machines? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
We’re looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, and well-organized HR Solutions Consultant to join our team! Someone who can talk sense into clients and implement HR software. We provide a diverse exposure and the experience to work with top regional companies like PropertyGuru, Manulife, Garena, Softbank and more! With our HQ based in Singapore, we’re currently expanding our team in Malaysia so if you think you got what it takes, you’re welcome to apply and become a member of our growing team!
What you need to do:
- Understand needs from wants and the configuration of HR requirements from clients in APJ region and managing their expectations
- When the talking is done, setup and configure HR Software modules accordingly (Learning, Recruitment, Performance, Core HR)
- Plan, track and coordinate projects involving a range of different humans and systems
- Make sure things don’t go haywire (quality assurance activities) across the partners and systems
What we want:
- Preferable to have 2 to 6 years working experience in a related field
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, economics, analytics related field are welcomed.
- Trustworthy, able to manage multiple projects and able to keep up.
- Excellent negotiation skills and entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to communicate clearly and simplify requirements into simple solutions
- Able to travel regionally if business need arises
Nice to have
- Experience in working with commercial-grade HCM or Talent Management Suites (e.g SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, etc.). Experience with Cornerstone OnDemand is a bonus
- Project Management background is a bonus
- Outspoken, high-energy vibes 😊
Drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!